Aegis – President
Aegis Premier Technologies, a donor management software and data services company, is seeking a talented individual to lead its team of data and design professionals.
Aegis Premier Technologies is a Moore company, one of more than 35 businesses that work together to help their clients fulfill their missions. Our services include strategic consulting, creative development, media planning and buying, research and analytics, product manufacturing and fulfillment, database services, and media/public relations. Moore supports clients in the nonprofit, association, commercial, and government sectors.
Our ideal candidate will be a trailblazer, a thought leader who can help shape the voice of the company and has a proven track record of successfully developing and managing a technology-driven business base.
• Lead the company’s growing technology team
• Successfully drive company software and services initiatives
• Develop performance forecasts and meet the financial objectives
• Lead and/or contribute to key accounts
• Manage account retention and staff billing
• Manage profitability, growth, and staff creativity
• Act as lead liaison for generating and reciprocating referrals for other Moore business units
• Build the company’s presence as a major technology player
• Plan and execute new business strategies
Qualifications, Experience & Education
• A deep understanding of donor management and data services, merge purge, and analytics
• Experience monitoring the marketplace for new trends, opportunities, and key players within the non-profit technology space
• Experience leading organizations operating in compliance with SOC and PCI standards
• A proven track record in the SaaS (Software as a Service) field
• P&L management experience
• A passion for excellence, collaborative, diplomatic, and persuasive
• Exceptionally strong analytical skills
• A seasoned professional with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, advanced degree would be ideal
• 10+ years of database or donor management, marketing or related experience at a senior level
• A minimum of 5 years of individual contributor, team management, and development experience
Aegis Premier Technologies, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.