AudienceFirst Media – Associate Account Director
AudienceFirst Media is inviting qualified individuals to apply for the position of Associate Account Director. AudienceFirst, based in Lanham, MD, has more than 30 years of direct-marketing experience delivering forward-thinking, data-driven strategies that help our clients identify their best audiences and reach their goals.
We are a Moore company, one of more than 35 businesses that work together to help their clients fulfill their missions. Moore supports clients in the nonprofit, association, commercial and government sectors.
About the Job
The Associate Account Director is a key client relationship manager and focuses on the development of client program strategy, research, and the creation and implementation of acquisition campaigns to drive new donor growth for our nonprofit clients.
- Key contact responsible for building strong relationship and trust with clients
- Produce client performance reports
- Continually monitor performance and recommend program optimization opportunities
- Interpret both qualitative and quantitative research to solve client challenges
- Complete and deliver integrated media campaign plans based on budget goals provided by client/partners
- Plan and participate in client meetings
- Research new media test opportunities and strategies
- Drive price negotiations with key media vendors
- Oversee and approve final campaign volumes, package splits, and model applications
- Develop quarterly and annual performance review presentations to clients
- Lead meetings with cooperative database partners to review performance and data needs for future model development
- Help develop client budgets and monitor performance to budget
- Understand broader products and services with parent and sister companies
- Contribute to thought leadership whitepapers, blog posts, and presentations
We are looking for someone who is passionate about this opportunity. Experience is important, but just as essential is a willingness to learn as you grow with our company.
- You have advanced knowledge of direct marketing performance metrics
- You have a strong understanding of predictive modeling and analytics
- You have the ability to manage day-to-day program execution for multiple clients
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly organized
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working in a team focused environment
- Your written and verbal communication skills are strong and effective
- You are an effective, experienced presenter
- You are skilled with Microsoft Office products, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Education and Experience
Individuals who succeed in this position generally have, at a minimum, some combination of the following education and experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- At least 5 years of agency or client direct marketing fundraising experience
Benefits: 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
Applicants: provide a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
AudienceFirst Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.