CDR Fundraising Group – Digital Production Specialist
The Digital Production Specialist provides expertise on implementing digital fundraising campaigns for our non-profit clients. As a member of the Moore Digital team, the Production Specialist takes a lead role in executing email strategies, producing, directing, and editing content for assigned campaigns. The ideal candidate will be creative, experienced with website management and other digital marketing tools.
- Collaborates with team of strategists and designers to generate top-notch, engaging digital campaigns to support client objectives.
- Ensures that internal teams and clients are updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Responsibilities include creating, editing, and formatting copy for email and social media, including copy and art, ensuring that all content meets client standards and strategy.
- Utilizes e-CRM platforms such as Marketo, Blackbaud Convio/Luminate Online, Salsa, Classy, and Engaging Networks to execute email campaigns.
- Prepares accurate client-ready reports on campaign performance. Analyzes results, identifying trends and insights to support campaign objectives.
- Provides cost estimates and quotations, monitors established budgets.
- Executes A/B page optimization testing and manages the QC testing process.
- Contributes to the team’s expertise through research of new digital platforms, tools, strategies, and tactics to drive success.
- Performs any and all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Familiarity with digital direct response fundraising metrics and direct marketing strategy is a plus.
- Demonstrated expert understanding of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of CMS and web editing software a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects; a resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and follow through on projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills; strong organizational and time management skills.
- Commitment to delivering error-free work and high-quality customer service to clients.
- Other key competencies include meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, innovation, a talent for detecting patterns, outstanding problem-solving abilities, and strong interpersonal skills.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated expertise with e-CRM technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of computer software that is related to web design, graphic design, video editing.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to thrive under pressure.
Creative Direct Response, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply: Digital Production Specialist