DDTV – Account Executive – Direct Response Television
The DRTV Account Executive leads the strategy and program management for new and ongoing direct response television campaigns, including handling client relationships, budgets, vendor partnerships, and reporting.
- Act as client single point of contact for all DRTV campaign components including call center reporting, data feeds, digital support, media buying and creative production. This includes maintaining or coordinating the initial setup of the following:
- Data flow and feeds
- Digital integration and support
- Call center management
- Fulfillment and premiums
- Media buying
- Creative production
- Program integration
- Strategize downstream communication/lapsed reactivation strategies
- Coordinate DRTV program meetings, both internal and external
- Conduct weekly status meetings and distribute notes
- Prepare and conduct client presentations as needed
- Track action items and drive completion in a timely manner
- Oversee setup of new programs
- Establish and maintain data flow document for both the backend and fulfillment for DRTV programs.
- Oversee development of reports from call centers, eCRMS, client databases of record for DRTV transactions.
- Oversee DRTV client call center activities with assistance from subject matter experts including:
- Call monitoring & recommendations
- Assist with developing and conducting call center training
- Calibration calls with call center and client participation
- Create call center memos and recommendations for DRTV inbound clients
- Deliver reporting to client and internal teams to measure program performance through:
- Regular KPI reports
- Retention reports and analyses
- Benchmark analyses
- Ongoing testing to optimize results
- Use Google Analytics and conversion data to outline processes for optimizing donor conversion on webpages, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Track budgets and invoicing to ensure accuracy and timely billing
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Resourceful self-starter who can take initiative and drive projects forward
- Solid follow-through skills
- Strong working knowledge and comfort working with data organization and operations
- Hand-on experience analyzing and reporting on program results
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and Constituent Relationship Management (CRM), Systems like Luminate Online/Convio, Salsa, Every Action and/or Engaging Networks is a plus
- Experience with databases of record like Raisers Edge, BBCRM, and/or DMI is a plus
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Understanding of nonprofit industry best practices in direct marketing fundraising including direct mail, digital, DRTV
- Interpersonal skills to develop professional working relationships with clients, vendors, sister companies and internal team
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Commitment to delivering error-free work and high-quality customer service to clients
- Friendly, customer-service oriented attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from accredited college or university. Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
Experience: 3 – 5 years project management experience. Nonprofit and/or fundraising account management experience a plus.
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with DRTV AE in the subject line.
Direct Donor TV is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.