DDTV – Media Operations Specialist: Trafficking
Direct Donor Television (DDTV), a Moore company, is seeking a Media Operations Specialist to provide backend support for our non-profit clients’ direct response television (DRTV) fundraising campaigns. The Media Operations Specialist will work closely with the Media Buying team, assisting with communicating with stations and dub houses, and providing reporting on media airings on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate the placement of linear television spots as ordered by the Media Buying team
- Work with production houses to order traffic and follow up with stations in timely manner
- Ensure all tapes, appropriately coded, are at the stations
- Pay close attention to deadlines
- Manage the assignment of toll-free telephone numbers to commercials, and help ensure correct dubbing of toll-free numbers and URLs
- Maintain data integrity between the media buying system and spreadsheets used by internal teams for tracking purposes
- Create detailed, highly accurate weekly Aired Spots reports for one or more clients, using a combination of data from station post-logs and Nielsen
- Assist with other reporting as requested by the Operations, Media Buying, or Client teams as needed
- Attend internal meetings to stay apprised of changes to client strategy, and ensure that reporting is accurate and meeting the teams’ needs
- Ensure smooth operation of the media system, communicating any issues or errors in an effective, concise, and quick manner
- Maintain positive and open relationships with stations, production houses, and other vendors
- Assist with tracking of station invoices, and QC of billing records against Aired Spots
- Promptly communicate about the status of any outstanding invoices, and the month-end close
- BA Degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships and achieve results by working collaboratively with others.
- Comfort with proactively reaching out over phone and email to gather information and solve problems.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple deadlines and meet all deliverables with a high level of accuracy.
- Basic PC skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Advanced Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups/xlookups) desirable, but we will train.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and adapt quickly to change.
- A strong desire to support the missions and fundraising efforts of nonprofit organizations through television advertising. Nonprofit or fundraising experience a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems and skills.
- Experience working in traffic, operations and/or media preferred.
This position is located in our Lanham, MD office.
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with DRTV OPS SP in the subject line.
Direct Donor TV is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.