Edge Direct – VP of Development
The Vice President of Development & Integrated Direct Response Marketing is responsible for managing high-profile, enterprise agency client(s) by working across the Moore enterprise to develop and deliver a cohesive direct response and marketing strategy in partnership with the President of Edge Direct and the multichannel leads (DRTV, Direct Mail, Digital and Marketing).
As the most senior team member on the account, you will be responsible for establishing solid relationships at all levels within the client’s organization, forming effective communications and partnerships with all Moore team members, and managing the delivery of multichannel direct response program strategies that ensure the client’s fundraising and marketing success. You will serve as the primary point person for account development and account oversight.
- Managing to the budget to ensure maximum client and company performance.
- Continuously seeking to delight our client(s) with new marketing and fundraising ideas centered on elevating and/or expanding the services we provide the client(s) across multiple channels.
- Conducting a minimum of three Strategic Planning & Program Reviews. Setup and coordinate three strategic planning sessions a year for client(s) and Moore leadership. Facilitate presentation development, coordinate meeting details, written communications, etc. to ensure a successful event.
- When needed, partnering with Moore Enterprise Sales Representatives in the pursuit of new agency clients.
- Lead the Moore account team to develop and deliver on annual fundraising, marketing, and communications plans and budgets.
- Develop integrated communications and fundraising plan which consolidates all fundraising/marketing activities and creates a single view.
- Monitor development of KPIs and report regularly to the client and Moore team leadership on the key progress indicators.
- Review, submit and monitor all Concept Memos (CMs). CMs serve as the final client approval to move forward with campaigns. Understand program details as stated in all Concept Memos, plus track and help secure timely approvals.
- Participate on all channel calls (e.g., DRTV, Edge Direct Mail, Edge Digital, etc.) to ensure channel integration.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Executive presence with ability to interact well with senior leadership
- Exceptional client service attitude and demeanor
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Direct Response agency experience and a familiarity with nonprofit organizations
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Effective listener and storyteller — key to relationship building, marketing, and fundraising
- Problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in multichannel direct response marketing
Edge Direct is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.