Moore – Corporate Paralegal
Moore, a global leader in performance-driven marketing solutions, is looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join its legal department. Moore is a global leader in performance-driven marketing solutions focused on all facets of the consumer experience. With over 3,000 employees in 36 locations across the country, Moore is dedicated to helping clients fulfill their missions. The organization provides services including strategic consulting, creative development, media planning and buying, as well as research and analytics, production management and product fulfillment, database services and public relations to nonprofit, association, commercial and government clients and is a key contributor to strengthening these sectors.
Assists the General Counsel in the preparation of reports, procedures, and processes in relation to Company legal issues. Assists the General Counsel in document drafting and legal research as assigned. Oversees and manages legal databases and processes. Manages the finalization and signature process utilizing DocuSign with respect to legal documents. Effectively analyses and resolves routine day-to-day matters as assigned in a manner consistent with Company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key duty acceptably. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties. The key duties include being able to:
- Effectively and efficiently undertakes legal projects as assigned (including, but not limited to, document analysis, contract drafting, vendor applications, legal research, and updating manuals and policies), for the benefit of the Company, other departments within the Company, and external customers
- Effectively and efficiently undertakes legal administrative projects as assigned
- Assist General Counsel as requested in relation to Company legal issues
- Assist with preparation of legal department procedures, plans, and correspondence as assigned, for the benefit of external contacts, employees, managers, and department staff members
- Coordinates, monitors, updates, and maintains legal department processes, procedures, and databases
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of legal department reports, corporate, and regulatory filings
- Assist legal department staff in scheduling meetings
- Assist other departments as assigned to effectively and efficiently carry-out Company operations
- Participates in and provides input at meetings involving collective decision making, and contributing as requested to departmental or interdepartmental processes
- Complete assigned projects within designated time limits, and accordance with project prioritization
- Convey accurate project status and related data to management on a regular basis
- Complete other projects as assigned
The requirements listed below are illustrative of the knowledge, skills, education and/or experience that are required to perform the key duties acceptably. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The knowledge, skills, education and/or experience required include:
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience, ideally as part of an in-house legal team
- Bachelor’s degree, paralegal certification, paralegal studies, and/or business-related studies are desired
- Possessing analytical and legal drafting skills
- Conducting effective legal research
- Proficient with MS Office and DocuSign
- Effectively communicating with others (both orally and in writing)
- Possessing knowledge of contract and corporate law
- Possessing at least a basic knowledge of corporate business operations
- Being able to make independent decisions
- Having good organizational skills
- Being able to accurately identify important details amid a large body of information
- Must be able to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer
- Should be able to focus on assigned tasks for prolonged periods of time
- Effectively interface with external contacts, employees, managers, and department staff members
Commutable distance to the Company’s office in Boulder County.
Moore offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Compensative Time Off days, Paid Holidays and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
Annual Salary Range Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
Moore Holdings, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Moore Holdings, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.