Moore – Digital Marketing Specialist
The primary role for this position is to create and launch marketing strategies to engage new prospects, drive leads, and retain clients across agencies in the Moore enterprise. As a collaborative member of the marketing team, this role will be instrumental in expanding our digital footprint and awareness to ultimately create growth for Moore and its companies. This role requires a balance of creative, strategic, and analytical skills along with experience in digital marketing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create, launch, and maintain websites, including creating mock-ups, navigation, plug-ins, and form building.
- Create and launch emails
- Manage internal and external emails and subscription lists
- Create and launch paid search, social, and display advertising campaigns
- Optimize sites and content for organic search traffic
- Create and deploy social media content
- Monitor social media channels and engage constituents in discussion
- Maintain skills to stay current with new technologies and marketing trends
- Collaborate with team members to complete projects that are successful and timely
- Analyze marketing campaigns and act on the results
- Solve marketing program performance challenges.
Education and Work Experience
At least two years of experience in digital marketing is required, or equivalent college experience with an emphasis in digital marketing studies.
Knowledge and Skills
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Organizational skills that keep multiple projects moving forward in a timely manner
- Understanding of web metrics and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data.
- Strong digital marketing experience with SEO, SEM, email, and analytics
- Knowledge of content management systems, ideally WordPress
- Knowledge of constituent management systems, ideally SalesForce
- At least basic HTML and graphic design skills
- Non-profit knowledge or experience a plus
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager/business account, and/or YouTube Marketing Solutions
- Familiarity with audience building in PPC campaigns
To apply: please email your resume to Nick Ellinger at email@example.com, noting that it is for the Digital Marketing Specialist position.
Moore is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.