We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to process payroll transactions within a multi-company enterprise. Responsibilities include processing timesheets, updating payroll records, and working with all HR departments, with the goal of ensuring that all employees are compensated correctly and on time.
If you have great attention to detail and outstanding analytical and numerical skills, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process attendance records and other documents (e.g. W-2 and tax forms)
- Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order
- Coordinate with HR about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires)
- Oversee electronic payments and distribution of payroll checks
- Update data with salary or wage adjustments
- Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, worker’s compensation)
- Handle benefit expenses, like insurance fees or paid leave
- Produce reports to upper management upon request
- Answer employee questions or complaints about salaries and payments
- Work with authorities (e.g. IRS) on audits or requests
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- QuickBooks proficiency preferred
- Familiarity with payroll processes
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll systems (e.g. Oracle, Kronos/UKG)
- Solid Excel competency: functions, data, …
- Strong analytical & math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Diploma/BSc/ BA in accounting, finance, or comparable work experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Payroll or similar role preferred
Must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a comprehensive criminal background investigation.
Moore offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability Insurance, Compensative Time Off, Paid Holidays and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
Moore Holdings, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Moore Holdings, LLC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.