SimioCloud – Senior VP of Business Development
SimioCloud, a Moore Company, has deployed an innovative platform that leverages vast consumer data with the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence to drive integrated fundraising and marketing program optimization and activation for nonprofits in real-time across all channels. Our offices are in Colorado, close to Denver. We welcome candidates from any U.S. location, to work in-house or to work from home.
The Senior VP of Business Development will be responsible for the generation of new business selling SimioCloud products and services including the signing of nonprofit organizations with SimioCloud’s cooperative database solution SimioAudience.
The role is responsible for client organization lead cultivation, executive sales presentations, sales pipeline management, client onboarding and sales marketing support. The candidate must possess a strong understanding of nonprofit fundraising, acquisition methodologies, data solutions, and a keen understanding of cooperative databases.
- Build business by identifying, cultivating, and selling to prospective clients.
- Build and deliver Sales presentations.
- Understand and successfully resolve prospect concerns.
- Facilitate completion of contractual agreements.
- Seamlessly onboard new clients and manage the handoff of each to Account Management personnel.
- Participate in Marketing and Product Management discussions to develop new Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Stay abreast of Nonprofit and List Industry trends and research.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in direct marketing, specifically within cooperative database, list brokerage and/or related management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Broad experience in the nonprofit arena is preferred but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of cooperative databases, including data and predictive modeling.
- Strong sales and communication skills.
- Proven experience interacting with all levels of management, including strategic selling and presentations.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to operate independently and proactively is a must, as is the ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Must be comfortable taking initiative while remaining flexible in a start-up environment.
- Ability to organize workload and continuously manage competing priorities across a prospective client book of business.
SimioCloud is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants should provide a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements. Email Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.