St. Louis Print Group – Human Resource Generalist
St. Louis Print Group is looking for a full time Human Resource Generalist for their company of approximately 80 employees. St. Louis Print Group, located in St. Louis County, has been serving customers envelope and printing needs for 3 generations.
We are a Moore company, one of more than 35 businesses that work together to help their clients fulfill their missions. Moore supports clients in the nonprofit, association, commercial and government sectors.
About the Job
The Human Resource Generalist is directly responsible for all day-to-day Human Resources activities and performs a key role in our organization’s success.
- Recruit, interview, hire and on board new employees
- Administer employee weekly payroll
- Administer 401k and all insurance benefits
- File Workmen’s Compensation claims and reports
- Track protests and appeals on Unemployment Claims
- Document and track FMLA claims
- Implement new procedures
- Resolve employee issues between other employees or management
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations and investigations in accordance with company policies
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about this opportunity. Experience is important, but just as essential is a willingness to learn as you grow with our company.
- You are proficient in your use of Microsoft Office products
- You have a thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- You act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- You have good interpersonal skills, and are friendly and pleasant
- You are known for your organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You experience includes both working independently and in a team environment
- You lead by example in the areas of punctuality and attendance
- You learn quickly and are experienced in prioritizing tasks
Education & Experience
People who succeed in this position generally have some combination of the following education and experience.
- A minimum of three years as a Human Resources Generalist, supporting all areas of HR
- A Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Human Resources, or a Business Administration degree
Benefits: 401k, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
Applicants: provide a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Louis Print Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.