Moore – Vice President, Finance
Reporting to the CFO and serving as an integral member of the senior Finance team, the Vice President of Finance is responsible for the development of Moore’s financial management strategy and contributes to the development of the organization’s strategic goals. In addition to the strategic components, the VP is responsible for developing and implementing sophisticated policies and procedures both in the finance and general accounting realms.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a finance executive with a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management to join in a high-growth, mission-driven organization.
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the division controllers.
- Analyze company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and budget compliance. Provide status and ad hoc reporting to CFO and senior management.
- Provide strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
- Develop and coordinate relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting.
- Ensure that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist CFO and senior management in financial planning and results management.
- Work jointly with CFO and team members to understand revenue, identify cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Work closely with the division controllers to coordinate, prepare and review monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- In cooperation with CFO, coordinate and/or prepare tax schedules, returns and information.
- Assist the corporate Insurance Manager to ensure proper insurance policies and coverage levels are in place.
- Support enterprise tax planning compliance efforts for all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Strengthen and manage the accounting department to meet the growth needs of the organization.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- 10+ years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a rapidly growing organization strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CPA and/or CMA preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in both service and manufacturing sectors with activity-based project costing.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Merger and acquisition finance experience.
Moore is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.